Friday, December 31, 2010

Waxing reflective


Happy New Year my little lambs! This year has definitely had its high points for us, like D graduating law school and passing the Bar a few months later, and us driving cross country, which was probably the peak of my year. I often think back to that trip and wish we could be back there, back on the road, skipping from town to town and living by purely spontaneous impulse. Also big for me this year was finishing my first novel. Of course there were low points (losing my grandmother and landing what I thought would be my "dream" job initially come to mind), but all in all 2010 could've been worse.

So here's to 2011. I don't have a steadfast resolution; instead I'm going to see to it that I find happiness in my endeavors. I have a feeling it's going to be an amazing, life-changing year.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how 2011 goes for you and your love. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Here's to 2011 being a great year for you and your husband! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo and I agree -- 2011 is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete